RFS: sidplay-libs, sidplay

Hi Mentors, David,

 I am looking for a sponsor for sidplay-libs and sidplay, both available
from mentors.debian.net[1][2]. Both needed to play Commodore C64 music
files (.sid) on Linux. As sidplay-libs fixes a FTBFS bug, I would be
very thankful if someone can look into it and upload soon. Please build
the package to include the changes from 2.1.0-3 (ie with debuild
-v2.1.0-2), as it was uploaded, but not processed because my previous
sponsor (Algernon, on holiday now) had several problems ranging from bad
gpg signature on .changes to strange warning messages.

Thanks in advance,
Laszlo/GCS
[1] deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
[2]