Sponsor for a new package

Hi people

I have created a package of Raster3D.
It's available at http://biolinux.df.ibilce.unesp.br/naoliv/raster3d/

There is no license for the program, but talking with the auhtor, he
allows the inclusion of the program on Debian.

Words from the author:

I have never attached a formal license document or statement to the
Raster3D code.  My position has always been that anyone is free to
use or modify the code in any way they like, but that modified versions
must not be redistributed.  Binary redistribution is also OK in
non-commercial formats. The bottom line is that I do not want anyone to
feel that they have had to pay something to get Raster3D, and I do not
want them to be running something that claims to be Raster3D but isn't
really.

I used to ask that the code not be redistributed at all, but I have
changed my mind about that.  I currently provide rpms for Mandrake and
compatible rpm-based distros, and have also given permission for
the Darwin project to distribute a packaged version for the Mac.

I also ask that if the programs are used to generate figures for
publication, that they should be properly cited.

The closest formal Open Source licensing document that I know of is
the UW's pine license:
~        http://www.washington.edu/pine/overview/legal.html

I am *not* saying that the pine license covers Raster3D; just that if
I were to write up a formal license it would look something like that
except there are no trademark issues for Raster3D and I ask for
scientific citation rather that trademark or attachment of legal notice.

*END*

Raster3D is a set of tools for generating high quality raster images of
proteins or other molecules. The core program renders spheres,
triangles, cylinders, and quadric surfaces with specular highlighting,
Phong shading, and shadowing. It uses an efficient software Z-buffer
algorithm which is independent of any graphics hardware. Ancillary
programs process atomic coordinates from PDB files into rendering
descriptions for pictures composed of ribbons, space-filling atoms,
bonds, ball+stick, etc. Raster3D can also be used to render pictures
composed in other programs such as  Molscript  in glorious 3D with
highlights, shadowing, etc. Output is to pixel image files with 24 bits
of color information per pixel.

Homepage is: http://www.bmsc.washington.edu/raster3d/raster3d.html

My package is lintiand and linda clean.
I also created a manpage for the program rings3d included on it.

Someone to sponsor me?

Thank you very much
Nelson