Re: [jdamour@nycap.rr.com: Re: Please help sorting out which sid updates need to make sarge]

Hi.
I'm CC'ing you (James) because I suspect you might not be subscribed to

> FTBFS
I cannot find an open bug. If you mean 255831 (which looks like a
legitimate missing build dependency bug, how did you resolve it before
closing the bug), it should be reopened.

> another.  Perhaps the package should be dropped from Sarge?

The best thing is probably to have/file an RC bug and ask on
debian-release to remove the package from sarge referencing the bug number.

Kind regards

Thomas
--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://thomas.viehmann.net/>