Re: RFS: wmnetmon - new maintainer

Andreas Metzler wrote:
On 2004-08-15 Rolandas Juodzbalis <rolandas@home.lt> wrote:

I taked maintenance of this package from Søren Boll Overgaard, who has no time for it. And he has no time for sponsoring this package. If someone can, please sponsorship.
New package is located at ftp://ftp.home.lt/pub/debian/packages/wmnetmon

debian/copyright needs to be fixed to implement
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/12/msg00007.html

It should also list the previous maintainer.
                    cu andreas

Thanks for reviewing it. I readed that announce about bad copyright files. But there
is no such info who has copyrigth on wmnetmon. Especially years. Will be enough to add copyright
to author without year?
And where previous maintainer should be listed in copyright file?