RFS: libswt3.0-gtk2

Dear Mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my libswt3.0-gtk2 package.

* Package name   : libswt3.0-gtk2
* Version        : 3.0 (build 3062)
* URL            : http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php
* Licence        : Common Public License - v 1.0
* Description    : Fast and rich GUI toolkit for Java, gtk2 version
 SWT (Standard Widget Toolkit) provides functionality similar to Swing, but
 is much faster and open source. Mainly, it is used for the Eclipse platform.

 This version of SWT is implemented using gtk2 libraries.

I have build three packages (shared library, jars, GCJ bindings). They are
available from:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libswt3.0-gtk2/

Jesper

--