Re: RFS: libswt3.0-gtk2

Hallo!

* Jesper Zedlitz <jesper@zedlitz.de> wrote:
> * Package name   : libswt3.0-gtk2

As this is a java package, you need to follow the debian java policy:
libswt3.0-gtk2-java and *-jni for the jni libs. No idea, how to name
the gcj compiled version.

> I have build three packages (shared library, jars, GCJ bindings). They are=

This package is part of eclipse. Anyway, I like th idea of having the
swt libs part of a package, which is in main (eclipse3.0 will
unfortunatell go to contrib). Are you also willing to maintain the
motif bindings?

I will package eclipse in the beginning of august (exams right now).
It would be great if we could get this package into main and I could
base my work on it.

Jan