Re: How to get package in main with the same version to upgrade over a mentors.debian.net version?

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 16:57, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> "Adam D. Barratt" <debian-mentors@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
[...]
> > If the current version in the archive is 1.1, and you upload an NMU of 1.2,
> > that NMU should be 1.2-0.1 (so that a maintainer upload of 1.2-1 supersedes
> > it).
>
> It should be 1.1-0.1 so a maintainer upload of 1.2 superseeds it.

Bah! Reading it again, I can see how you might have assumed I was
talking about native packages.

Make the first part of the sentence "[i]f the current version in the
archive is 1.1-x, and you upload an NMU of upstream 1.2" and the rest of
it then reads how I intended.

Regards,

Adam