Re: xfree86-driver-synaptics blocked by xserver-xfree86 on s390

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:50:09AM +0200, Mattia Dongili wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the subject[1] says it all, will it ever be an xserver-xfree86 for s390?
> otherwise I'd better chance my package's Architecture field before sarge

There is, today. Notice that xfree86 itself was also stalled by it...

Expect your package to go in tomorrow. Do not simply change the
architecture field because one or two architectures are behind, rather,
try to research *why* your package doesn't go to testing. In this case,
Bjorn's page shows wrong information (Cc'ing him). It said:

Adding xfree86-driver-synaptics makes 1 non-depending packages
uninstallable on s390: xfree86-driver-synaptics

But xfree86-driver-synaptics wasn't in testing to begin with (at least,
afaics). Exact reason I don't understand (Sarge's X did have s390), but
it doesn't matter anymore.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar