Subject: xfree86-driver-synaptics blocked by xserver-xfree86 on s390
From: Mattia Dongili <dongili@supereva.it>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:51:56 +0200

Hi all,

the subject[1] says it all, will it ever be an xserver-xfree86 for s390?
otherwise I'd better chance my package's Architecture field before sarge

Since xfree86 is Architecture: any, I've been suggested to have the
same on xfree86-driver-synaptics (during a discussion on #debian-mentors)

[1]
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=xfree86-driver-synaptics

thanks
--