RFS (and comments): kst: A KDE data analysis program

Hi,

I'm looking for comments on the first debian package I've produced.  If
comments are positive, I'll also be looking for a sponsor.

The ITP for kst is filed as bug number 246538 and a summary is below.

* Package name    : kst
  Version         : 0.9.7
  Upstream Author : C. Barth Netterfield <kst@omega.astro.utoronto.ca>
* URL             : http://omega.astro.utoronto.ca/kst/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : A KDE application used for displaying scientific data

  kst is a program for examining data streams which can plot x-y plots,
  power spectra, histograms and equations (including equations of data
  streams).  It can also be used to examine data in files which are being
  updated as data is being logged, in which case it can act as a plotter
  for a chart recorder.
  .
  kst also contains a command line interface for rapid
  analysis of large amounts of data.

Sources and i386 binaries are available at
http://www.brain.ncl.ac.uk/~mark/debian/kst

Building has been tested in an pbuilder unstable chroot.

Any comments are welcome,

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)