O no. No diff.gz generated.

Hi all! :)))

I was updating my deb with a new upstream version, but this time there was no diff generated? I used uupdate -u ../newupstream-version.tar.gz and did a dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot.

I get further warning when checking with lintian.
for instance:

I got:
# Build architecture-independent files here.
#binary-indep: build
# We have nothing to do by default.

# Build architecture-dependent files here.
binary-arch: build install
# Test directory before building debian package

(dh studff(

binary: binary-arch
.PHONY: build binary-arch binary install clean

I'm also confused about the debian policy 12.5 - the copyright section.

How would one look? I already checked the new maintainers guide, but that isn't upgraded yet.

Please CC me.

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/