Re: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:27:59AM +0200, GCS wrote:
> public part to any keyserver like pgp.mit.edu then search someone who
> volunteers to sign your key and plan a meeting.

My public key is on pgp.mit.edu, and I can kind of understand the rest
of your instructions (vaguely, but at least it looks kind of 1... 2...
3...).

I don't understand how to do the snipped part above.  On db.debian.org
all I can do is search for all DDs in the USA and even then I wouldn't
know who is willing to.

Is there a "standardized" way of meet & greet such as LUG?