debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

I'm in Mountain View, California.  I need to get my key signed by some
DD so I can eventually get a sponsor to upload my "tupim" package
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pim-tb).

Will anyone around be available to meet at some Starbucks and sign my
key?  I can put it on a floppy and I have a Debian laptop; never done
this, so I don't know the process.

I'm guessing another way would be to meet at some LUG.  I really don't
want to get involved in a whole thing, but if that's smarter, I'll do it
once.  Anybody going to be at one of those?