RFS: libfann1 -- Fast Artificial Neural Network Library (fann)

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the fann library.
http://fann.sourceforge.net/

The Fast Artificial Neural Network Library implements multilayer
artificial neural networks in C with support for both fully connected
and sparsely connected networks. Cross-platform execution in both fixed
and floating point are supported. It includes a framework for easy
handling of training data sets. It is easy to use, versatile, well
documented, and fast. PHP and Python bindings are available.

As far as I can see there are currently no Neural Network Library in the
debian distribution.

Package name    : libdann1-dev, libfann1
Version         : 1.1.0
Upstream Author : "Steffen Nissen" <lukesky@diku.dk>
URL             : http://fann.sourceforge.net/
License         : LGPL

The packages have been uploaded to mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libfann1-dev/
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libfann1/

but are also available at:
http://softman.dk/~lukesky/fann_deb/

As far as I know the packages have been built according to all the
debian policies, but since they are my first debian packages, then what
do I know (lintian doesn't complain though).

--
Steffen Nissen
Project Administrator - Fast Artificial Neural Network Library (fann)