Re: RFS: fastdep

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 05:15:09PM +0200, Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> wrote:
> > ok fixed. but neither [4] nor the policy says anything about that, just
> > about the short description, perhaps it needs updating...
>
> patches are welcome...
 Strange, I have read it from the short and long descriptions as well.
So I think somewhere it's noted that neither the long description should
start with the package name...

> Use 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 ectera.  (sorry I have no URL where I red that)
 Only for sponsor checking right? No package should go into the pool
with x.y as Debian version, it's for NMU.

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS