Re: RFS: mp3gain -- Lossless mp3 normalizer with statistical analysis

Hi,

although I am a bit short on time these weeks (exams), I will sponser
this, (since noone else seems to want to and I really like the idea).

How well does it perform on ~6000 mp3s? :-)

How active is upstream (release-frequency-wise)?

I will have a look at the packet tonight. Should I upload it right away
if everythings fine, or should I check back with you first?

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer