Re: RFS: mp3gain -- Lossless mp3 normalizer with statistical analysis

Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> I am still looking for a sponsor for mp3gain, a program to
> automatically adjust the volume of MP3s without reencoding.

I am not a Debian Developer, so I can't sponsor the package, but I would
like to note that mp3gain is a very useful program that I use regularly.
It would be great to have it in Debian.

Debian already has the equivalent program for Ogg Vorbis (vorbisgain),
and various players that support ReplayGain (including xmms).