Re: Issues found with diogenes

> > * Automatic installation failed to properly install the apache
> > config.

Ok, got it, /etc/diogenes/apache.conf needed to be created before
calling the wwwconfig-common scripts that get it included in httpd.conf!

The fixes in my previous email as well as this one are included in the package which is available on mentors.debian.net.

As far as I can tell, that leaves us with 2 outstanding issues, for
which I need your advice:
- the problem of communicating via the console
- why you did not get prompted for the dbadmin questions

http://www.jerryweb.org/         : JerryWeb.org
http://sailcut.sourceforge.net/  : Sailcut CAD
http://mpf70.sourceforge.net/    : MPman MP-F70 support for Linux