RFS for ITA: xcruise -- Fly about a 3D-formed file system

Dear mentors,

please help me fixing this amusing package (ITA for orphaned package,
see http://bugs.debian.org/215195 for reference) by simply checking
and possibly uploading it.

These are the package's specs:
Package name     : xcruise
Version          : 0.30-4
Upstream         : Yusuke Shinyama <yusuke@cs.nyu.edu>
URL              : http://xcruiser.sourceforge.net/
License          : GPLv2
Description      : Fly about a 3D-formed file system
Long Description :
 Xcruiser, formerly known as XCruise, allows you to fly over the file
 system in a 3D-view. Every file appears as a planet, directories
 appear as galaxies, and symbolic links appear as worm-holes.
 .
 You can fly about this space world by moving and clicking your mouse,
 or by using your keyboard.
 .
 Homepage: http://xcruiser.sourceforge.net/

Excerpt from .changes:
Closes: 213654 215132 215195 215864 215865 215866
Changes:
 xcruise (0.30-4) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New maintainer (Closes: #215195)
   * Complete redesign of debian/*:
     - changelog: no more cruft at the end
     - menu: correct quoting of entries
     - control:
       + updated build-dependencies
       + fixed description (Closes: #215864)
     - rules: no more cruft, follow best practices
     - copyright: added copright statement
     - watch: added
     - removed lots of debhelper boilerplates
     - include upstream changelog in deb
   * Fixed movement problem (Closes: #213654, #215132) and explain
     incomplete implementations (Closes: #215865)
   * Moved manpage to games section
   * Explain link for backwards compatiblity, also linked manpages
     (Closes: #215866)
   * Special thanks fly out to Helge Kreutzmann!

After this upload only two wishlist bugs and one important (segfault,
unreproducible on my system, being investigated) will be left.

You can find my packaging (.orig.tar.gz from Debian archives,
.diff.gz, .dsc, .changes, .deb; built in a sid-chroot; lintian and
linda clean) at
<http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/xcruise>

Please help me getting this package into a usable state again by
uploading my changes. If there is anything I should / need to change
just tell me and I'll work on it as soon as possible.

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,
Flo