Re: RFS for ITA: xcruise -- Fly about a 3D-formed file system

Hi!

> After this upload only two wishlist bugs and one important
> (segfault, unreproducible on my system, being investigated) will be
> left.

I get a segmentation fault on my system, it's pretty strange.. If I
just run xcruise, the velocity starts to go negative, and increasingly
so (it goes to collosal numbers). After about 5 seconds, the program
bails out with a segmentation fault. The only way I can prevent this
is by pressing button 1 as soon as I launch xcruise.

The strange thing is that I tried to to run valgrind to pinpoint the
memory problem and nothing happened (as in "xcruise did not start
racing away from the galaxies").

Jeremy

--
http://www.jerryweb.org/         : JerryWeb.org