Re: RFS : diogenes - web content management system

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 11:14:46AM +0200, Jeremy Lain? wrote:
> I have looked through the MySource documentation and I won't claim that
> Diogenes has all the features of MySource, that just wouldn't be true
> (for instance there is no "plugin" mecanism in Diogenes currently). It
> does however, have some handy features of its own:

[snip long list of useful features]

Aaaaaarrrgh!  If you'd happened to package this a couple of months ago, I
would have been so incredibly happy.  It sounds like Diogenes has the
features that I want (I don't use the plugin system in MySource myself).

If you can hold off for a couple of days, I'll have a look over the package
on Thursday when I get a bit of spare time then.

- Matt