Re: How to deal with SONAME which changes very often

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 11:30:13AM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > libnetwibab-dev ? what's that suffix ab ?
> > I made libnetwib-dev now.
> It was part of the name of the static lib quoted in your previous email.
> If it's not supposed to be part of the lib name, then yes, amend the
> package name accordingly.
Ooops. Ok my mistake.

> > > With no shared library, there would be no non-dev lib package.
> > Ok, so I screw up my package... I've made libnetwib-dev and libnetwib...
> > I thought it's good to provide another package with header files.
> If all you have is a static lib and headers, one is not useful without
> the other.
Ok, I'll create one package in that case.

Thanks for comments.

Dear mentors... I'll ask you for sponsoring if I made this package once
again ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska