RFS: libnetwib - network library

Hello.

I'm looking for sponsor for my newly created package libnetwib.
Here goes relevant information:

* Package name    : libnetwib & libnetwib-dev
  Version         : 5.12.0
  Upstream Author : Laurent Constantin <laurent.constantin@aql.fr>
* URL             : http://www.laurentconstantin.com/en/netw/netwib/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : network library

 Netwib is a network library providing :
  - network functionalities :
    + address conversion
    + udp/tcp clients/servers
    + packet encoding/decoding/displaying
    + spoofing
    + sniffing
    + etc.
  - and general functionalities :
    + data conversion
    + linked list, hash
    + portable threads
    + etc.
 Using all these functions, a network program can be quickly created.

Library is statically linked due to very often changing SONAME[1].
In fact this library would be only needed for another program which
I would like to package[2]. This program in turn would be reverse
depends for another one[3].

Package is linda & lintian clean, and builds fine with pbuilder.
I hope that one of you will be interested in sponsoring it.

Package is available on my homepage[4].

regards
fEnIo

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/debian-mentors-200404/msg00028.html
[4] http://skawina.eu.org/libnetwib/

--
      _     Bartosz Feński | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska