Re: Is this sufficient for an application?

Hi.

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Hope that is okay so someone can support my application! :-)
Well, I'd probably tell you to stick around some more and try to submit
bugs with patches or do whatever you do. If you're not doing package
maintentance you'd probably not be in a hurry to become a developer
anyway. There's quite a few applicants or new maintainers that are
probably much wider known for their work on various areas (e.g. Joe,
Nathanial, Frank, ...).
OTOH, obviously someone advocated you last time around.
But I'm not a DD, so I have no say in it anyway.

Kind regards

Thomas
--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://beamnet.de/tv/>