Re: RFS: qbrew -- a homebrewer's recipe calculator

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:11:22 +0200
Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@web.de> wrote:

> Hello mentors,
>
> I would like anyone of you to sponsor my newly created package of
> qbrew. It is already included in debian but was orphaned a few
> days ago, so I decided to adopt it.
>
> Since this is my first package, there might be some flaws in it --
> although it's lintian and linda clean and installs (and
> uninstalls) nicely on my system.

I am attempting to become the maintainer for Defoma, a package that
has been orphaned for over two months (#180188). I have successfully
downloaded the .deb, expanded it, and repackaged the .deb using the
various tools for doing so. I ran lintian (which produced a couple
of mild complaints), but I don't have "linda" and can't find it.

Please enlighten me. Thank you. fgd

snip rest of message

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska