Re: A question about the application process

Hi Deedra,
	would you mind to tell us in which area you live? I don't exclude
the possibility of a DD just passing by or something like similar.

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html