Re: A question about the application process

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 10:21:58AM -0400, Deedra Waters wrote:
> (..)
> aren't really close to me, and I'm legally blind so don't have the ability
> to drive at all, and traveling long distences costs money which I really
> don't have much of.

If there is no way to meet a developer at all, you can also get your key
signed with a photo-ID.  Details here:
  Step 2: Identification -- http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step2

> suggested, but the application thing came back saying "there was an error
> processing my application" My question is, did it go threw or not? I

Then, it doesn't seem to be submitted.  You'll get a email after a
successfull submition and you can check your state by clicking on your
name in:
  http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php

or entering your email adress in the "Applicant Login"-form on
  http://nm.debian.org/

bye,
  Dennis