Re: A question about the application process

Hi,

Roland Mas wrote:
> Deedra Waters (2003-04-24 10:21:58 -0400) :
>
> > My question is this. I tried submitting the application with out the
> > gpg key info to go ahead and get that part going as my
> > sponsor/advocate suggested, but the application thing came back
> > saying "there was an error processing my application" My question
> > is, did it go threw or not? I really can't tell by that message. Or
> > do I need to have the gpg key signed as well before I fill out the
> > application?
>
> I'd say you can submit a gpg key even if it is not signed, and get the
> signature later as part of the process.

Well, that depends on the AM.
I for myself require a proper ID check (and therfore a signature on the
gpg key in most cases) _before_ doing anything further (P&P, T&S, ..)

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73