Re: multiple binary package with different version-numbers?

Antoine,

> I am packaging OTTER, an automated theorem prover, and MACE, a model finder.
> The otter-3.2 sources come with mace-2.0 bundled in, so I naturally made
> a multiple binary package.

Is mace available on its own? If so, you could package it separately and
make otter use the mace package installed on the system, ignoring the
bundled version (so you can update them independently).

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4