multiple binary package with different version-numbers?

Hello,

I am packaging OTTER, an automated theorem prover, and MACE, a model finder.
The otter-3.2 sources come with mace-2.0 bundled in, so I naturally made a multiple binary package.

My problem is that I want to produce otter_3.2-1_i386.deb and mace_2.0-1.deb, not mace_3.2-1_i386.deb !

I tried to add a Version: field to the packages section of the control file. However, dh_gencontrol complains about an 'unknown' field and discard it.

To put it simply, I want to produce binary packages with different version numbers from the same source package. How can it be done ?

Thanks for you help.

Antoine Mathys