Re: ltsp

> I have been working the fringes of the LTSP project for the last two
> years as I learn linux and have recently agreed to take over the
> maintenance of their debian packages.  My goal is to make these packages
> conform to the requirements of the debian distribution and to see them
> become official debian packages.  Specific information on this project
> can be found at www.ltsp.org.  I am looking for a mentor to teach me the
> correct way to build and maintain debian packages.

I am not yet a Debian Developer myself, but I am very interested in LTSP.  I
worked a while back on tyring to include Supermount support for local driver
access (ie, on the client).  I should probably get with you about including
it with debian when I get back around to polishing it up (it was left in an
unfinished state, graduation and all that...)

-jason pepas

ps - here's what I have so far:
http://jason.pepas.com/projects/ltsp/