Re: [dkg@internetpeople.at: [SMARTY-DEV] Debian package for smarty?]

Hello,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:18:12AM +0100, Daniel K. Gebhart wrote:
> following my question..

> Will smarty be a part of the debian package `php4-pear' in the future?
> If not, I'm on the way to package this great piece of software..

You ought to send such questions to the maintainer of the php4-pear
package (php4@packages.qa.debian.org); by purest coincidence, your
message to debian-mentors reached someone in a position to comment.

The php4-pear package contains only those portions of PEAR which are
shipped with PHP4 itself.  Anything external to PHP4 would need to be
packaged separately.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer