openMSX: opengl builtin or split package?

Hi,

openMSX supports opengl output, which improves its quality considerably.
Should I compile it with opengl support (that would make it run-depend on xlibmesa-gl, right?) or should I split it in two packages, an openmsx and an openmsx-opengl?

The first scenario requires everybody to get opengl libs even if the user can't run that (like me, actually). He/She will just get strange error messages if h/she tries to run it with opengl output.

The second would be a tuff job to a beginner like me. Not that I am afraid of challanges, though :)

Thanks in Advance.

Yves 'nictuku'.