RFS: update to libchipcard

Hi.

I'm maintaining the libchipcard package and would be very pleased if
someone could sponsor a the following bug-fix update:

libchipcard (0.9.1-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Don't let father (in daemon mode) remove pid file after spawn.
    (closes: #225137)
  * Include copyright in copyright.

 -- Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de>  Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:02:25 +0100

libchipcard (0.9.1-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Improved package description spelling.
  * Bump standards version.
  * Add reload to init.d-script. (Suggested by Joerg Sommer.)
  * Lower priority of -dev-package to extra (policy 2.5 and dependency
    on libpcsclite-dev).

 -- Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de>  Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:15:36 +0100

Further information on libchipcard can be obtained by executing
apt-cache show libchipcard20, one notable indirect dependency is
gnucash. I don't think I need to mention it's lintian/linda cleanness
(save the standards version too new for the former).

Of course any suggestions for improvement are welcome as well.

Kind Regards

Thomas