Re: sponsors?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 12:09:12PM +0100, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> I thought that a page like the ITP, RFP overviews would be enough
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested

OK, that works for me.  I like that a lot.

> But then again a tag like "RFS" would not help, because you can not see
> which packages got a sponsor yet. So another tag would be needed.

No it wouldn't.  Once a regular sponsor was found, the bug would be closed
and the sponsor and sponsee would go their merry ways.

I've contacted the webmasters to see what scripts create those reports, and
whether it can be extended to create an RFS page.  If so, I'm willing to
write the report generator and get it firing, and then we can use the BTS to
track sponsorships.

- Matt