Re: sponsors?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 09:02:47AM +0100, Marco Massari Calderone wrote:
> i requested a sponsor in the correct page....now, to know if someone

What correct page?  There are plenty of places where potential sponsors hang
out, but I'm not aware of any truly official place to request sponsorship -
this list is about as close as it gets...

> answare my request do i have to listent to here? or somewhere else?

A sponsor would typically contact you directly, presumably, if you've listed
your e-mail address correctly.

- Matt