Re: sponsors?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 10:24:34PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> No it wouldn't.  Once a regular sponsor was found, the bug would be closed
> and the sponsor and sponsee would go their merry ways.

I have a sponsor for more than a month now, but the package did not get
uploaded yet (he is checking the package, doesn't have time, ...). I am
bugging him about daily, but it takes time...

The package would still be listed as RFS then - even after I have found
a sponsor. Perhaps a note should be added to the bug - or the tag should
be changed (to WFU (waiting for upload) or anything :).

     Balu