Re: neglected RC bugs

On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 09:01:03PM -0600, John Belmonte wrote:
> I've put together a list of neglected RC bugs:
>
>     http://memebeam.org/john/tests/bug-mining/neglected-bugs.html
>
> These are RC bugs older than 2 weeks that have no follow-ups.  I find
> that I'm able to be the most helpful with these types of bugs, even
> without having Developer status.  Often the case is just that the
> maintainer is swamped, and trying to reproduce the problem, asking a
> follow-up question, etc., in his place will yield something fruitful.

Did you use a script to generate this? Could you make it available?

You're list might be more useful if it had the package name for each
bug. (some have reportbug's characteristic "package: ...", but not
all)

> If anyone else finds this useful, I may try to update the list daily.

That might be interesting. You might want to let the people on
debian-qa@lists.debian.org know.

--
Duncan Findlay