Re: RFS gdal

Hi Silke,

> * package gdal 1.2 from CVS-snapshot
> I	(drawback: checking the *-orig.tar.gz is not so easy for a
> 	sponsor, discussion with the DAM ... (see this thread))

It's OK with me then. If you fix the other problems (at least i would like
to see the version output fixed, so it shows it's a CVS snapshot rather
than the old version with old release date), i'll upload it. However, it
should be this week, as i'm on vacation the first week in November.

Thanks :-)
--jochen

BTW: What happened to your NM application? It looks like it's gone from
nm.debian.org?