Re: RFS gdal

Hi Jochen,

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 05:27:25PM +0100, Jochen Friedrich wrote:
> Hi Silke,
>
> > * package gdal 1.2 from CVS-snapshot
> > I	(drawback: checking the *-orig.tar.gz is not so easy for a
> > 	sponsor, discussion with the DAM ... (see this thread))
>
> It's OK with me then. If you fix the other problems (at least i would like
> to see the version output fixed, so it shows it's a CVS snapshot rather
> than the old version with old release date), i'll upload it. However, it
> should be this week, as i'm on vacation the first week in November.

The package is in preparation. I think it should be ready at least
tomorrow.

> Thanks :-)

It's me who should thank you :-)

> --jochen
>
> BTW: What happened to your NM application? It looks like it's gone from
> nm.debian.org?

It has been removed from the database since my advocate waited to
long for supporting me - I don't know why. I asked my thuban sponsor
in September whether he would advocate me and he agreed. So I
applied but since then he didn't react to my emails any more.
Probably he is on vacation or very busy or... -  but I really don't
know it.

If you would agree to advocate me I would apply once more. But it's
up to you to decide whether your impression of me is sufficient.

Greetings,

	Silke

--
Silke Reimer