Re: DeMuDi

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 09:01:59AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2003-10-26 20:29:55 +0000 Francesco Paolo Lovergine
> <frankie@debian.org> wrote:
>
> >http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200302/msg00567.html
>
> I really dislike references given without summaries. For offline
> readers, this is a thread discussing starting a debian-multimedia
> project. Not sure why they don't start one instead of discussing it.

Good question. Probably because they had not that idea. They just were
looking around for free help. Free, as free beers. I think the point
was that they were interested in a stable-based project, not a sid one.
That's quite difficult to merge with current debian life cycle.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine