Re: RFS: pose - Palm OS Emulator (5th -and last- try)

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 14:09, Juan Manuel García Molina wrote:
> Hi again, mentors.
>
> Over a month ago, pose package was orphaned. I'd like to take care of it, so I
> placed an ITA on wnpp. I've been working for a while in this package, but I
> can't upload it because I'm not yet a Debian Developer. It's my 5th try to get
> an sponsor, so if this time noone wants to sponsor the package, I'll suppose
> it is not interesting enough to remain in Debian. So, my question is:
> would you like to upload pose into Debian repository? Thanks.
[snip changelog]
> Thank you very much for your time waste and priceless support.

Since you can't seem to find a sponsor here, you might want to try a
wider audience.  Send a mail to debian-devel or check on IRC on
#debian-devel  (on freenode)

Personally I can't help you since I am neither a DD nor an NM but merely
a lurker. :)

--
Stephen Depooter
<sbdep@woot.net>         A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion