RFS: pose - Palm OS Emulator (5th -and last- try)

Hi again, mentors.

Over a month ago, pose package was orphaned. I'd like to take care of it, so I
placed an ITA on wnpp. I've been working for a while in this package, but I
can't upload it because I'm not yet a Debian Developer. It's my 5th try to get
an sponsor, so if this time noone wants to sponsor the package, I'll suppose
it is not interesting enough to remain in Debian. So, my question is:
would you like to upload pose into Debian repository? Thanks.

This upload will fix an RC bug.

Where can you get the sources? Here:

http://www.superiodico.net/debian/upload/pose/

Package info:

 Package: pose
 Version: 3.5-3
 Section: contrib/otherosfs
  An emulator for Palm Computing organizers.
  Requires a ROM file, which can be transferred from a physical Palm device,
  or downloaded from Palm's website (if you sign a license agreement).

And the list of changes since previous version:

pose (3.5-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainer, close ITA bug (Closes: #195373).
  * Changed download dir to sourceforge project page.
  * Updated BuildUnix/config.{sub,guess}.
  * Added gcc-2.95, g++-2.95 to Build-Depends: (Closes: #195438).
  * Bumped Standards-Version: to 3.6.0.
  * Added pose manpage.

 -- Juan Manuel Garcia Molina <juanma_gm@wanadoo.es>  Sat, 19 Jul 2003
20:16:25 +0200

Thank you very much for your time waste and priceless support.

--
Juan Manuel  García Molina
   juanma_gm@wanadoo.es