RFS: cdlabelgen - generates front cards and tray cards for CDs

Hi, mentors.

During this week, cdlabelgen package was orphaned. As I often use this
package, I thought it was a good idea to take care of it. So, I've been
working for a while on cdlabelgen and I have a package to upload. As I'm not
Debian Developer yet, I'd be glad if any of you can upload the package into
Debian archive. Here [1] you have the place where you can upload the staff.

Cut-and-paste of package info:

 Package: cdlabelgen
 Version: 2.6.0-3
 Section: graphics
  cdlabelgen was designed to simplify the process of
  generating labels for CDs. It originated as a program to
  allow auto generation of front cards and tray cards for CDs
  burned via an automated mechanism (specifically for
  archiving data), but has now become popular for labelling
  CD compilations of mp3's, and copies of CDs. Note that
  cdlabelgen does not actually print anything--it just spits
  out postscript, which you can then do with as you please.
  .