RFS: pose-skins - skins for the PalmOS Emulator (5th -and last- try)

Hi again, mentors.

I pretend you to upload the skins for pose (Palm OS Emulator), a package
called pose-skins. Since it is the 5th time I'm looking for uploaders, if no
sponsors want to upload the package, I'll stop trying to get an sponsor
(because of the low importance of the package).

The sources can be get by visiting:
http://www.superiodico.net/debian/upload/pose-skins/

And the package info comes here:

 Package: pose-skins
 Version: 1.9-1
 Section: contrib/otherosfs
  A generic skin is included in the pose package; use the skins in this
  package to make the emulator look like a specific device.

The list of changes in this version:

pose-skins (1.9-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * New maintainer, close ITA bug (Closes: #195374).
  * Changed download dir to sourceforge project page.
  * Clean example files from debian/ and minor changes.
  * Skins dir is now /usr/share/pose/skins (not /usr/share/pose/Skins).
  * Bumped Standards-Version: to 3.6.0.

 -- Juan Manuel Garcia Molina <juanma_gm@wanadoo.es>  Sat, 19 Jul 2003
20:12:48 +0200

Thank you very much.