Re: virtual-package-depends-without-real-package-depends rsh-client

Aaron Haviland wrote:
> Bob Proulx cursed the gypsies with this chant:
> > Bug 179614!  It appears to me that this is a similar but not quite
> > identical problem.  In that bug the packages were all real packages
> > and none of them were virtual.  I could not deduce that any of them
> > were virtual.  So I will file this as a seperate bug and reference the
> > above as additional information.
>
> It would appear to me that they are the same bug. If you look closely at
> the bug, you'll notice that pump Provides: dhcp-client

In what version?  I looked at pump-0.8.11-5 and it did not provide
dhcp-client.

There it is!  pump-0.8.14-1 in unstable provides pump.  The changelog
says this:

  * Provide dhcp-client (closes: #178961).

So they are almost certainly the same bug.  I will update the report.

Thanks
Bob