virtual-package-depends-without-real-package-depends rsh-client

I am unable to determine why I am getting this message from lintian.
Help?

My control file seems normal to me with this header.  I am attempting
to build a meta package that contains nothing but depends so that I
can pull in various packages easily by installing my metapackage.

I have reduced the problem to this small example which illustrates the
problem I am having.

  Package: myserverbundle
  Architecture: all
  Section: admin

Running lintian on the resulting .deb results in the following output.
I know this is coming from the fields module of lintian.  But I got
lost in the perl.

  W: myserverbundle: virtual-package-depends-without-real-package-depends rsh-client

Why does it think rsh-client is a virtual package?  This happens even
with the sid version 1.22.6 lintian.  Other dependencies that I have
listed do not trigger this behavior.  But either rsh-client or
rsh-server do and so this seems somehow specific to those packages.

Thanks
Bob