Re: Library package naming (and sponsor wanted)

Em 15 May 2002 20:55:42 +0100, Roger Leigh <rl117@york.ac.uk> escreveu:

> Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> writes:
>
> > Roger Leigh <rl117@york.ac.uk> immo vero scripsit:
> >
> > > One thing I'm not sure about are the Build-Depends.  dpkg-genbuilddeps
> > > and 'dpkg-depcheck -b debian/rules build' both failed on my i386
> > > (PIII) machine.
> >
> > pbuilder ?
>
> I'm on a 56k dialup, so it's not an option :-(

So what? I'm on a 56k dialup also, and I use pbuilder to find
Build-Deps... install a squid proxy on your computer and have
apt and pbuilder use it... configure it to hold .deb files
for some time, and to hold very big files... it does work very
well

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>