Re: lintian: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath

On Sat, 11 May 2002 13:34:27 -0400, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org>
wrote:
>The documentation for each tool explains the nature of its input and output,
>and how it interacts with the other tools.

That documentation expects some level of knowledge about C programming
and UNIX software development that I don't have. I don't think that I
will be able to remove that rpath from the package myself :-(

Greetings
Marc