Re: gpg key validity question

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 10:11:25AM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Upon rereading, I see what you're asking here.  You're worried that if
> you sign a uid that doesn't have his name on it, and he adds another uid
> later that does have a name on it (not necessarily his), this will
> mistakenly be accepted by the DAM as identification, correct?  Honestly,
> I don't believe DAM is that sloppy, and I wouldn't worry about it...
> Given how often people complain about the process being slow, I think
> it's clear that DAM takes the job very seriously :)

So you understand my problem.
You think the NM process is flawless in this regard.

Do you think that with all the verifications I have done, I can sign his
key and by this way indicate that I know that this key belong to the
well known person.

Christophe

> Steve Langasek
> postmodern programmer

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick